Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We use 3rd party services to track web site activity that may store “cookies” on your computer when you visit our website. This allows us and/or the service to recognize your computer the next time you visit us or visit other web sites that may serve ads to you.
The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie is specific to your computer and may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the date and time you accessed our website and what parts of the website were visited. We collect this information to monitor the usage and usefulness of our website and for statistical purposes. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to refuse receiving it.
Copyright © 2023, Jones Family Law, LLC, LLC. | All rights reserved.